Corrugated packaging company New-Indy Tripaq has signed a lease for nearly 44,200 square feet of industrial space at 12765 166th St. in Cerritos, where the company said it will handle overflow from its other Cerritos facility, located at 16069 Shoemaker Ave.
Cameron Driscoll and Luke McDaniel of Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. were the brokers who represented New-Indy Tripaq in the lease. CBRE Group Inc. represented the landlord, Megaland Enterprises. Laird Perkins and Dan Berkenfield represented the landlord in the lease negotiation
New-Indy recently acquired Tripaq, which wanted a new site to help facilitate growth in its Cerritos location, Driscoll said in a statement.
“We were fortunate to locate a suitable facility so close to New-Indy Tripaq’s main warehouse due to the sub-1 percent vacancy rate and strong tenant demand within the Mid Counties submarket,” Driscoll continued.
The property at 12765 166th St. in Cerritos was built in 1975.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Providence St. Joseph Leases 26K SF in Ladera Heights
- LAFC Moving to 25K SF Space Downtown
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million
- CBRE Global Investors Moving HQ in Downtown
- First Republic Expanding to 100K SF in Century City
- CalEdison Inks New Tenants TubeScience, Systems Source and H&M Innovation Lab
- Sirius XM Leases Hollywood Space for West Coast Programming HQ
- Nexon America Moving HQ in El Segundo