Corrugated packaging company New-Indy Tripaq has signed a lease for nearly 44,200 square feet of industrial space at 12765 166th St. in Cerritos, where the company said it will handle overflow from its other Cerritos facility, located at 16069 Shoemaker Ave.
Cameron Driscoll and Luke McDaniel of Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. were the brokers who represented New-Indy Tripaq in the lease. CBRE Group Inc. represented the landlord, Megaland Enterprises. Laird Perkins and Dan Berkenfield represented the landlord in the lease negotiation
New-Indy recently acquired Tripaq, which wanted a new site to help facilitate growth in its Cerritos location, Driscoll said in a statement.
“We were fortunate to locate a suitable facility so close to New-Indy Tripaq’s main warehouse due to the sub-1 percent vacancy rate and strong tenant demand within the Mid Counties submarket,” Driscoll continued.
The property at 12765 166th St. in Cerritos was built in 1975.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Providence St. Joseph Leases 26K SF in Ladera Heights
- CBRE Global Investors Moving HQ in Downtown
- LAFC Moving to 25K SF Space Downtown
- Netmarble Games Takes 14K SF in DTLA
- Co-Work Company Centrl Office Leases 29K SF in Little Tokyo
- Industrial Lease Rates Drop As Rent Concessions Made
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million
- First Republic Expanding to 100K SF in Century City