University of California-Irvine Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Thomas Parham will leave his role this year to become president of California State University-Dominguez Hills.
Parham’s UCI tenure has spanned 33 years. He became vice chancellor in 2011 after serving as interim vice chancellor the previous year.
The nationally known psychologist and UCI alumnus has authored six books and more than 45 journal articles and book chapters.
Subrina Hudson is a reporter with sister publication Orange Business Journal, where a version of this article first appeared.
You May Also Like
- Thomas Parham
- Of Hope & Hanmi; Garcetti’s Good Manner
- College President in history books
- UCLA Chancellor to Step Down
- Cal State Dominguez Hills President Willie Hagan to Retire
- Cal State Dominguez Hills Starts $82M Innovation Center
- Newsmakers---New COO Plans Efficiencies at LAUSD
- Late Professor Gifted $1.73M to Cal State Dominguez Hills