Santa Monica-based real estate investment trust Macerich Co. appointed Peggy Alford, chief financial officer of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, to its board of directors, the company announced recently.
Alford, who held several executive positions at PayPal Inc. before joining the philanthropic organization created by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan, will fill the seat vacated by Fred Hubbell, according to the company.
Hubbell left the board in order to focus on his run for governor of Iowa, Macerich said.
Staff Reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
You May Also Like
- Macerich CEO Retiring
- Macerich Taking Offers for Westside Pavilion
- Pushed by Activists, Macerich Adds Independent Directors
- Macerich, Simon to Build 400,000-plus SF Retail Outlet Mall in Carson
- Museum, Mall Join Forces
- Latest Offer for Mall Operator Proves Tough Sell
- Macerich Sells Off Part of Colorado Mall
- Macerich Acquires Stake in Two General Growth Malls