TCW Group Inc.
Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income
Years with firm: 20
Assets under management: $160 billion, U.S. fixed income assets
Prior to joining TCW, Tad Rivelle served as chief investment officer for MetWest, an independent institutional investment manager that he co-founded. The MetWest investment team was recognized for a number of performance-related awards, including Morningstar’s fixed-income manager of the year. Rivelle was also the co-director of fixed income at Hotchkis & Wiley and a portfolio manager at Pacific Investment Management Co. He holds a BS in physics from Yale University, an MS in applied mathematics from USC, and an MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.
You May Also Like
- Assets Rising After TCW’s Turmoil Time
- Small Firm Left Standing Tallest
- Bonds Break At Brokerage
- FINANCE---Westside Firm Targeting New Fields With Al Gore Hire
- Westside Firm Targeting New Fields With Al Gore Hire
- Bond Crazy
- The Money Book: Bruce Karsh
- Penelope Foley Joins TCW board following sexual harassment lawsuit