Executive Director, Chief Investment Officer
Years with firm: 15
Assets under management: $58 billion
Kevin Traenkle previously held the position of executive director and chief investment officer at Colony Capital Inc., the predecessor to Colony NorthStar. He is involved in many facets of the firm, including business strategy, product development, global client relations, oversight of individual investment and divestment decisions as well as portfolio construction and risk management. Prior to rejoining Colony business in 2002, Traenkle worked for a private equity investment firm, where, he focused on real estate-related investment and management activities. Prior to originally joining Colony in 1993, Traenkle worked in the municipal finance department for investment bank First Albany Corp. in Albany, N.Y. Traenkle received a BS in mechanical engineering in 1992 from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y.
Industry specialization: Real estate and real estate-related investments
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Newly Merged Firm Springs Into Large Venture
- LA 500: Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Colony NorthStar Completes Sale of Townsend Group to Aon
- Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 55. THOMAS BARRACK
- REIT Colony Capital Announces NorthStar Merger
- Colony Capital Acquires European Loan Portfolio