Bel Air Investment Advisors
Years with firm: 20
Assets under management: More than $7 billion
Todd Morgan is a founding member of Bel Air Investment Advisors. Prior to starting Bel Air, Morgan was a limited partner at Goldman Sachs & Co. in Los Angeles, where he launched the private client services’ investment advisory business for high-net-worth individuals and families. Morgan is regularly sourced for expert commentary on publications such as the Associated Press, Bloomberg Business Week, Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
Industry specialization: Bel Air Investment Advisors pioneered the independent wealth management model to serve the specific needs and interests of wealthy individuals, families, and foundations.
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Canadian Wealth Manager Pursues Heat in L.A.
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BROCK MOSELEY
- He Wasn’t Ready to Sell, Until ...
- Celebrities' Money Manager Buys Back Bel Air Investment
- MANAGERS---Low-Profile Managers Keep Watch on Mega-Fortunes
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JACK SUZAR
- Special Report Banking & Finance: More Money Men