Jose E. Feliciano
Clearlake Capital Group
Years with firm: 11
Assets under management: $3.5 billion
Feliciano is a founding partner of Clearlake, formed in partnership with Reservoir Capital Group to pursue a hybrid strategy of investing across the capital structure. Prior to Clearlake, he was a partner at Tennenbaum Capital Partners, a $5 billion private investment firm. He has been a co-chairman of Smart Sand Inc. since June 2014. He also serves as chairman of IronGate Energy Services, and co-chairman of Smart Sand Group, Futuris Automotive Interiors Holdings, and Futuris Automotive Group. He is a director for a number of companies and is a board member of Blue Beacon Capital. Feliciano received his BS in mechanical and aerospace engineering (magna cum laude) from Princeton University and an MBA from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
Industry specialties: Industrials, energy and power, technology, communications and business services, and consumer products and services.
Recent transactions: Signed a definitive agreement to acquire Landesk from Thoma Bravo. Data services firm Syncsort Inc. signed a definitive agreement with Harte Hanks Inc. to acquire Trillium Software.
You May Also Like
- Clearlake Capital Completes Australian Acquisition
- Clearlake Capital Sells Futuris Global Holdings in $360 Million Deal
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Clearlake Capital to Acquire Janus International
- Deals & Dealmakers: ‘Blank Check’ Buys In
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Gores Group Sells Car Fabrics Maker to Clearlake Capital
- Clearlake Capital Closes Fund V with $3.6 Billion