Downtown’s Broad museum has appointed four new members to its board of directors.
Joining the board of the contemporary art museum are Thomas P. Campbell, former director and chief executive of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York; former studio chief Sherry Lansing, chief executive of the Sherry Lansing Foundation; Joanne Heyler, founding director of the Broad and chief curator of the Broad Art Foundation, and Deborah Kanter, general counsel for the Broad Foundations.
The four new appointees join founding members Eli Broad, Bruce Karatz, Robert Tuttle and Jay Wintrob.
Contact media and entertainment reporter Diane Haithman at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @dhaithman for the latest in L.A. business news.
You May Also Like
- Billionaire Philanthropist Eli Broad Announces Retirement
- Sherry Lansing
- Broad Museum to Unveil Public Artwork for Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA
- Colburn School Receives $1 Million Bequest from Iona Benson
- LA Weekly Sponsors, Advertisers Pull Out Amid Boycott Campaign
- Annenberg Foundation Awards $3 Million to Music Center for Arts Education
- Original Wonder Woman, Honorary Millennial
- New UC Regents Appointed from L.A.