Downtown’s Broad museum has appointed four new members to its board of directors.
Joining the board of the contemporary art museum are Thomas P. Campbell, former director and chief executive of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York; former studio chief Sherry Lansing, chief executive of the Sherry Lansing Foundation; Joanne Heyler, founding director of the Broad and chief curator of the Broad Art Foundation, and Deborah Kanter, general counsel for the Broad Foundations.
The four new appointees join founding members Eli Broad, Bruce Karatz, Robert Tuttle and Jay Wintrob.
Contact media and entertainment reporter Diane Haithman at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @dhaithman for the latest in L.A. business news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broad Museum to Unveil Public Artwork for Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA
- Billionaire Philanthropist Eli Broad Announces Retirement
- Colburn School Receives $1 Million Bequest from Iona Benson
- LA Weekly Sponsors, Advertisers Pull Out Amid Boycott Campaign
- Sherry Lansing
- Auto Brand Genesis Gives $500,000 to J. Paul Getty Museum
- Annenberg Foundation Awards $3 Million to Music Center for Arts Education
- New UC Regents Appointed from L.A.