PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ■ Heart of Downtown location ■ Renovations bring the Tower a new, stylish personality ■ 11,261 SF ■ Glass curtainwall system dramatically improves visibility
In 2013, OUE Limited purchased the iconic US Bank Tower in Downtown Los Angeles investing nearly $60 million in renovation and improvements. And what improvements they are! The beautiful lobby renovation of the US Bank Tower is one of the latest contributions to the revitalization of the Downtown Los Angeles, creating a pronounced and welcoming entry on Fifth Street, engaging the public and enlivening the streetscape. Among other improvements, the new facade consists of a high performance glass curtainwall system that significantly improves visibility into the lobby and enhances the building’s overall appearance. Developer (OUE), contractor (Hathaway Dinwiddie) and architect (Gensler) truly collaborated to achieve a memorable and effective result.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- US Bank Tower for Sale, Could Fetch $700M
- US Bank Tower Could Sell for $700 Million
- Insurance Firm Signs U.S. Bank Tower Lease
- U.S. Bank Tower Maintains Identity in Lease Deal
- Investor Doubles Down in Glendale Office Pickup
- Sea-Change Project Set for San Pedro Waterfront
- Korean Firm Plans to Redevelop Wilshire Grand
- Refurishing Points of Entry