CEO - Dickerson Employee Benefits Insurance Services
Tony Lee is Dickerson’s CEO and oversees the Large Group department as well as the Property & Casualty division of the company. He was born in London and traveled extensively during his childhood, finally settling in California where he also graduated from the UC Santa Barbara. After working for several years in the entertainment industry, he joined Dickerson in 1997 and has garnered a reputation for identifying creative solutions for the company’s larger clients since then. Lee is recognized nationwide for his expertise working with the Charter School industry and publicly traded clients in the self-insured arena.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DIVERSITY FOCUS SPOTLIGHT: Dickerson Insurance Services - Approaching Diversity with an Inclusion Strategy
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Danone Simpson
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Scott Firestone
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DANONE SIMPSON
- Newsmakers---Internet Service Firm Taps Outside CEO