National Director of Diversity & Inclusion - Skanska USA Building Inc.
Mel Jones is a Diversity & Inclusion authority with Skanska, one of the most financially sound construction and development companies in the country. As National Director of Diversity & Inclusion, he is responsible for Skanska’s D&I efforts, which focus on recruiting and developing a large and diverse pool of talent, and creating an inclusive workplace culture – both internally for the company and externally through company partnerships. Jones created and oversaw Skanska’s award-winning BOOST Program, a Mentor Protégé initiative. He regularly consults with the organization’s leadership in developing and integrating diversity goals and strategies into all processes and practices.
You May Also Like
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: Addressing Risks is Key for Small Businesses Working on Big Projects
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- PAGE 3: Good Times; Ilse’s Edge; Café Cubano
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DEBRA LANGFORD
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Mike Aparicio
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Innovation Without Inclusion is Risky at Best