CEO - Language People
For over 30 years, Lisa Wrench, CEO of Language People, has been involved in building successful companies that demonstrate the concept of Business for Social Good, which is the idea that you can run a successful company upon the ethics of honesty, service to others, and a commitment to excellence in all your business dealings. She envisions living in a society where there is equality, justice and opportunity for all individuals, and where we can all have dignity, the opportunity for meaningful work and can put our principles and integrity to work at work.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barry Dantagnan, Coldwell Banker
- Teaching Ethical Decision-Making Is Crucial to Progress
- EOY Profile
- Top Women in Banking: Jacky Dilfer
- Spotlight on Education: LMU Expands Graduate Education in Silicon Beach
- It's Never Too Late to Learn: Executives Should Try to Avoid These Common Mistakes at All Costs!