President - GarrettSpioni Group, LLC
With over 25 years of progressive Human Resources experience in varying disciplines such as Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management and Executive Leadership Coaching, Kymberly Garrett has a background using a holistic and strategic style for complex workplace issues. Whether it is creating customized leadership learning programs or facilitating change management initiatives within the areas of diversity as a business initiative or performance management and strategic planning meetings, she utilizes her experiences in large corporations as well as start-ups and nonprofits to help guide teams towards economic use of time and resources. Garrett has specific expertise in leading innovative, decision-making or learning-oriented meetings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: New Report on Diversity and Inclusion Unveils Survey Data on Key Practices
- Diversity and Inclusion: Diversity Isn’t Enough - Why Inclusion Must be an Equal Priority
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion: Three Key Actions to Tackle Unconscious Bias
- Diversity and Inclusion: Innovation’s Secret Weapon - A Diverse Workplace
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers