President - New Avenue Marketing, LGBTQ
Joe Keenan is an industry leader with over twenty years in marketing for blue-chip brands and key NGOs reaching both the LGBTQ and mainstream markets with areas of expertise in LGBTQ market strategy and consulting, strategic integrated marketing/communications both internal and external and experiential/event marketing. In 2004, Keenan created New Avenue Marketing to better serve his clients and community. Aiming to maximize the impact of the coveted LGBTQ market and leverage their influence over the mainstream, New Avenue is changing the connection between brands and LGBTQ and allied consumers with clients such as Hilton Worldwide, Comcast, Kellogg’s and others.
You May Also Like
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Insurance Brokerages Placed Premium on Corporate Culture
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 28: Is Disney Looking for an Even Larger Stake in Hulu?
- Deals & Dealmakers: Investor Folds in Mags
- Sean K. Smith
- Digital Agency Expands Presence in Real World
- LGBTQ Metrosource Magazine Gets New Owner
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARC ANDRÉ BERTET