Diversity & Inclusion Manager - Mattel Inc.
Jessica Kimball is a Human Resources Strategy professional who currently leads Diversity and Inclusion at Mattel, Inc. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Kimball has seen first hand how powerfully diverse perspectives can help to shape a vibrant community. Kimball holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University and an MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management. In her role at Mattel, she helps shape global talent strategies and builds processes and tools to execute on these strategies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: STACEY A. GORDON
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: KYMBERLY GARRETT
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: New Report on Diversity and Inclusion Unveils Survey Data on Key Practices
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Women in Construction & Design: Priscilla Chavez