Professor of Management - California State University, Northridge & David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
Lois M. Shelton earned a Ph.D. in Business Economics from Harvard. A Professor of Management at CSUN’s David Nazarian College of Business and Economics and an Affiliated Professor in the Doctoral School of the Grenoble Ecole de Management, she focuses on growth and minority and women’s entrepreneurship in her research. She has published articles in leading academic journals and was named Co-Editor of the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. Professor Shelton championed the launch of the entrepreneurship program at the Nazarian College, helping design the undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurship and the MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship.
You May Also Like
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: DR. LOIS M. SHELTON
- MBA Guide: CSUN David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Executive Education (March 12): Driving Innovation and Entrepreneurship Across Disciplines
- David Nazarian Gives $10 Million to CSUN Biz School
- Omninet Founder Izak Parviz Nazarian Dies at 88
- Is the Gig Up in Los Angeles?