Amazon.com said yesterday that 238 cities and regions had put in bids to be the home of its second headquarters, dubbed HQ2, CNN reports. The proposals came from 54 states, provinces, districts and territories across North America. Nine locations in Los Angeles County submitted bids for the $5 billion project that is expected to support 50,000 jobs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 18: LAEDC Includes 9 Sites in L.A. Region Bid for Amazon’s Second Headquarters
- LAEDC Forwards Amazon HQ Bids
- Pomona Partnership Submits Bid for Amazon Second HQ
- LAEDC Includes 9 Sites in L.A. Region Bid for Amazon’s Second Headquarters
- L.A. City Council Vote Urges Support for Amazon HQ Bid
- All In For Amazon
- County to Put In Order for Amazon
- Amazon Loss a Win?