Concourse Media, a Los Angeles entertainment company launched in 2015, has struck a deal with Regal Entertainment Group to distribute Moviebill, an augmented reality version of Playbill for the movie industry, The Hollywood Reporter reports. Concourse said the major film studios are providing exclusive AR experiences related to behind-the-scenes footage, deleted scenes, games, talent commentary and other features. The product is to launch next year.
You May Also Like
- Will Silicon Valley Augment Snap’s Reality?
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 18: Amazon Producing Virtual Reality Content in Santa Monica
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 27: Snapchat Launches Augmented Reality Product Placement
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 15: UBeam Raising $20M Series B Round
- Upload Crafts Coursework for VR, AR Acting
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 6: Snapchat Projected to Generate Nearly $1 Billion Next Year
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Rubicon Sued by Publishing Customer The Guardian
- Why China Tunes Out American TV