Concourse Media, a Los Angeles entertainment company launched in 2015, has struck a deal with Regal Entertainment Group to distribute Moviebill, an augmented reality version of Playbill for the movie industry, The Hollywood Reporter reports. Concourse said the major film studios are providing exclusive AR experiences related to behind-the-scenes footage, deleted scenes, games, talent commentary and other features. The product is to launch next year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 18: Amazon Producing Virtual Reality Content in Santa Monica
- Will Silicon Valley Augment Snap’s Reality?
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 15: UBeam Raising $20M Series B Round
- VR Goes Out of Box
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Rubicon Sued by Publishing Customer The Guardian
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 15: Fika Ventures Raises $40 Million Seed Fund
- Upload Crafts Coursework for VR, AR Acting
- Chinese Companies Take Larger Role in Hollywood