GREEN DOT CORP.
YEARS WITH FIRM: 17
Steven Streit brought reloadable prepaid debit cards to retail stores more than 15 years ago and Green Dot has since become one of the nation’s largest providers. He serves on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco's LA branch, has been named a two time RY Entrepreneur of the Year and ranked among Bank Innovation's 10 Most Innovative CEO's in Banking and received numerous other recognitions and awards. He focuses his philanthropic efforts on low-incone single moms and their children through his family charity. Patti's Way a 501 (c)(3) charitable foundation.
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Steven W. Streit
- LA 500: Steve Streit
- Steve Streit
- Green Dot Buys Card Processing Firm eCommLink
- Prepaid Card King Draws a Big Rival
- Debit Card Firm Slides Into New Role at Wal-Mart
- Florida Investigating Green Dot, Other Prepaid Debit Companies
- Debit Card Provider Faces Another Wal-Mart Rival