Romeo Power Technology, the Vernon-based battery startup, yesterday debuted the Saber, a 2.2-pound device the company said could charge a smartphone 10 times, the Los Angeles Times reports. The company raised a $30 million funding round in August, just as it was finalizing the installation of a fully-automated, 113,000-square-foot facility in Vernon.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- All Charged Up
- Battery Pack Manufacturer Romeo Power Raises $30 Million
- Skechers Gets Traction, Racks Up Record Sales
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 24: Battery Pack Manufacturer Romeo Power Raises $30 Million
- Powering Forward: Romeo Power Breaks Mold on Car Batteries
- $30M Charges Up Battery Pack Maker
- Battery Maker Romeo Woos Highly Skilled Manufacturing Staff
- Carbonics Secures $5.5 Million