Apparel manufacturer Topson Downs of California Inc. has leased a newly constructed 442,920-square-foot warehouse facility in Chino, the company announced.
The Culver City-based clothier signed the 10-year lease for an estimated $30 million. Topson Downs was founded in 1971 and makes everything from denim jeans to knit tops for women and young girls.
The company’s retail partners include Anthropologie, Saks Fifth Avenue and Wal-Mart Stores, among others. It has more than 300 employees in the U.S. and Asia and produces 40 million units of clothing per year, according to its website.
The Business Journal estimated that the privately-held company’s 2015 revenue was $375 million, up 7.1 percent compared to 2014.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services represented Topson Downs and Colliers International represented the lessor, Watson Land Co., in the transaction.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- AST Sportswear Takes Over Former American Apparel Manufacturing Site
- R.E. COLUMN
- Faraday Future Signs Lease on Central Valley Manufacturing Facility
- Denim USA Inc. to Shutter Operations
- Former facility of American Apparel set for AST Sportswear operation.
- Monogram Capital Partners Invest $10 Million in Country Archer Jerky
- Online Retailer Hollar Inc. Adds InVia Robots to Its Workforce
- Big Chunk of Vernon Cold Storage Changes Hands