Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP
Kent Raygor, a partner in Sheppard Mullin’s Century City office, practices in the Business Trial, Intellectual Property, and Entertainment Technology and Advertising groups. Areas of practice for Raygor include complex litigation, including class actions and multidistrict litigation, appearing before state and federal trial courts around the country, including the California Courts of Appeal and Supreme Court, Multidistrict Litigation Panel, Ninth Circuit and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals, and U.S. Supreme Court. His work in Intellectual property litigation and counseling has included trademark, copyright, trade dress, trade secret, false advertising, patent, computer, and Internet litigation and counseling matters for UGG, Eddie Bauer, MillerCoors, Sprint, MGA Entertainment, Digital Domain, CompUSA, TigerDirect, Hurley, Billabong, Samsung, and many others.
Among his recent successes has been his work defending Sprint in a suit by Luvdarts, which creates and distributes audiovisual greeting cards. Luvdarts asserted that the wireless carrier industry committed vicarious and contributory copyright infringement by providing the means for peer-to-peer delivery of MMS content. Sprint and the other carriers successfully moved to dismiss.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Frackman Doesn't Need E-Mail When He Grapples With Google
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY