Managing Partner, Los Angeles, Fox Rothschild LLP
Darrell Miller serves as the chair of the Entertainment Law Department and Managing Partner of Fox Rothschild’s Los Angeles office. A prominent entertainment lawyer with more than 20 years’ experience in entertainment law, Miller focuses his practice on transactional law with an emphasis on the motion picture, television, music, theatre and multimedia industries. As a former singer and performer, Miller has a deep understanding of the creative talent he represents, as well as the knowledge and savvy of a seasoned entertainment attorney.
Miller’s clients include diverse and visionary individuals and entities, reflecting his commitment to developing multimedia opportunities within the convergent climate of today’s entertainment industry. His commitment to providing superior personal service has resulted in long-standing relationships with studio executives and creative personnel, representation of actors, writers, directors and producers associated with a variety of television programs and motion pictures including “NCIS,” “Law & Order,” “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” “Entourage,” “In Plain Sight,” “Flash Forward,” “Friday Night Lights,” “Dancing with the Stars,” “Crash,” “RocknRolla,” “Couples Retreat,” “Notorious,” and many more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Darrell D. Miller
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Entertainment Firm Attorney of the Year - Christopher S. Spicer
- Lawyers Get Creative With Firm in Century City
- Atlanta Firm Still Building Case in Downtown L.A.
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- FOR YOUR (CASH) CONSIDERATION