Partner and Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Practice -Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
For over 20 years, Manatt’s Intellectual Property Co-Chair Michelle Cooke has successfully been helping clients protect -- as well as expand -- their most important asset: their intellectual property. Having cultivated a reputation for exceptional trademark work attuned to business interests, Cooke serves as a trusted partner to her clients. She works with publically traded companies such as Universal Studios, General Mills, and Alliance Healthcare Services in establishing, guarding and growing their brands. This includes providing global strategies to create and increase brand value and tackling cross-border trademark and copyright issues and disputes, and revising those strategies as needed. She repeatedly is sought after for resolving complex multi-jurisdictional disputes and intellectual property challenges.
Cooke frequently advises her clients on licensing, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, advertising, and digital and social media content, as well as the enforcement and defense of intellectual property rights for a wide range of clients spanning wellknown and start-up brands in the entertainment, apparel and media/technology industries to manufacturers in food and beverage, consumer products, and industrial goods, as well as professional service providers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KARIN PAGNANELLI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC E. MAYER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Dr. Dariush Adli
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KATHERINE DUGDALE
- Stubbs Alderton Adds to Santa Monica Office