Co-Chair, National Media & Entertainment Litigation Group, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Vince Chieffo is Co-Chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Media & Entertainment Litigation practice, and has a national Intellectual Property Litigation and Media & Entertainment Litigation practice with significant trial and appellate experience. Chieffo has served as lead counsel to media, entertainment, celebrity and business clients in high stakes litigation. This includes disputes throughout the entertainment and media business, including those involving copyright and trademark infringement, fair use issues, indirect profits, right of publicity, defamation, anti-SLAPP motions, the rights of estates and heirs, idea submission, royalties and participations, and distribution and financing agreements.
He is currently representing highly successful recording artists in separate copyright infringement actions, and a motion picture studio in a defamation and copyright infringement action arising out of a recent docudrama about a musical group. He has represented producers and creators of major motion pictures and documentaries in copyright and trademark infringement actions. He has also represented parties in precedent setting copyright and right of publicity cases in the United States Supreme Court and in the California Supreme Court.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KARIN PAGNANELLI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA M. BURROW
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT RAYGOR
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LUCIA COYOCA
- Stooges Ruling Sends Rockers' Likeness Suit Back to Lower Court
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KELLI SAGER