Partner, Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
Robyn Crowther is a trial lawyer whose practice covers all manner of complex commercial disputes, with particular experience in trade secret matters and copyright enforcement. Her matters have involved civil trials and arbitration before various tribunals including JAMS, AAA, FINRA and various state and federal courts. Recently she has handled cases interpreting the scope of licenses in developing technologies including the Internet and mobile applications.
Among her current work, Crowther serves as lead counsel in various matters for EVOX, for which she pursues enforcement actions to protect EVOX’s copyrights and other intellectual property. In January of this year, Crowther secured an order of partial summary judgment against KAYAK Software Corporation establishing the validity of EVOX’s copyrights, and also defeated KAYAK’s motion for summary judgment. After the Court granted a second motion for summary judgment supporting EVOX’s interpretation of the scope of its contract with KAYAK, the case was settled on the eve of trial on terms very favorable to EVOX. In addition, Crowther has successfully defended claims asserted against various television properties.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KATHERINE DUGDALE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- New Trade-Secret Statute Put in Play for Toy Battle
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JASON LO