Partner, Perkins Coie LLP
Katherine Dugdale is a partner in the Perkins Coie firm’s Litigation practice. Her practice focuses on intellectual property and general commercial litigation. She has particular experience in the area of trademark, copyright and related intellectual property litigation. She has handled copyright and trademark cases throughout the country. She currently represents the world’s largest software developer in a comprehensive domestic brand integrity, trademark and copyright litigation effort, involving successful lawsuits in federal courts throughout the United States against retailers, suppliers, and vendors.
Other litigation matters include representing a major airline in a commercial dispute and representing Internet companies in copyright and trade secret disputes. Dugdale is also active in pro bono matters and is the chair of the pro bono committee for the Los Angeles office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: YAKUB HAZZARD
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE