Head of Intellectual Property Group, Los Angeles, Arent Fox LLP
Craig Gelfound is the head of Arent Fox’s Intellectual Property group in the Los Angeles office, leading more than 35 intellectual property attorneys and legal professionals. Under his leadership, the Intellectual Property group was ranked nationally by Chambers USA and recognized as the best in the country for client service. He has been honored as among the nation’s best attorneys and a leader in his field by Legal 500, where he is described as an “internationally known IP legend” who is “extremely commercially astute.” He also serves as an adjunct member of the faculty at Southwestern University School of Law, where he teaches patent law.
Gelfound has been recognized for his extraordinary track record with successfully monetizing intellectual property to maximize return on investment by procuring, managing, licensing and enforcing domestic and global portfolios for multinational corporations, middle market companies, and emerging entrepreneurships. Gelfound is also a highly skilled litigator, serving as lead counsel in cases involving patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, trade secrets, and commercial transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Santa Monica Firm Enters Athletic Competition
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Silicon Valley Firm Comes on Line in Los Angeles
- L.A. Firm Partner Enlists in Effort to Educate Afghans
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO