Terri Haack’s distinguished career spans more than 35 years in the hotel industry and resort operations management, with nearly two decades specializing in resort community development, operations and real estate. In her current role as President of Terranea Resort, she is responsible for the overall operating performance of the 102-acre luxury destination, located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Haack spearheaded pre-construction operations for the $480 million resort beginning in 2007, guiding start-up through Terranea Resort’s acclaimed debut in June 2009. Under her leadership, the resort continues to thrive as a top Destination Hotels property -- renowned for its natural beauty and stewardship, award-winning cuisine, unique enrichment programs and unrivaled guest service. The resulting achievements have been repeatedly acknowledged with dozens of awards and accolades.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Terri A. Haack
- Seaside Resort Clicks With Technology Conference
- Terranea Resort Opens in Rancho Palos Verdes
- Special Report Who’s Who In Real Estate: Patrick Deming
- Lowe Sells Two Roads to Hyatt for $480M
- Solid Beachhead
- Down Under Transplant Takes Top Role as Hotel Caterer