When Shay Hughes and her husband formed Hughes Marino in January 2011, the company quickly took shape as Southern California’s leading commercial real estate firm. From the beginning, Hughes boldly took on the responsibility of running the company’s major marketing campaigns and day-today operations. Her role within the company became critical to its success. As owner and COO, she systematically revamped the company’s business strategies and marketing initiatives, grew and cultivated the internal operations of the firm, and revitalized the company culture to what it is today. Her initiative to transform the culture of Hughes Marino has set the company apart from any other in the industry, featuring a set of principals that guide and support the company and represent the true foundation of the Hughes Marino team.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalists - Shay Hughes
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Tamara Hughes Gustavson - #20
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Kathryn Richman
- 14. Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 9. TAMARA HUGHES GUSTAVSON
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Janice Lee
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 8, Tamara Hughes Gustavson