Natalie Rastegari is a litigation associate at Salisian | Lee LLP. Rastegari’s practice is focused on representing Southern California-based businesses and individuals in a wide variety of business matters. Prior to joining Salisian | Lee, Rastegari began her career and sharpened her legal skills at a business litigation firm in Orange County. Over these years, she has gained significant experience inside and outside of the courtroom, handling all phases of litigation and settlement negotiations, including pre-trial and jury trial practice. She currently serves as the President of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Iranian American Bar Association and worked with many ACLU representatives and attorneys as Public Counsel and private attorneys, in order to assist those detained at LAX Airport and individuals affected by the travel ban.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: TANYA L. GREENE
- Attorneys Take the Fast Track for Metrolink Crash Lawsuits
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: GABRIELLE VIDAL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD