After a successful early career in marketing and law, Laura McHolm, in the mid-1990s, moved away from the Fortune 500 to fulfill her entrepreneurial spirit and partnered with Ram Katalan to launch NorthStar Moving Company. This year, her fastest growing privately held company has expanded into franchising and continues to be the go-to-mover for The Getty, A-List celebrities, and others. Her company has redefined the moving industry as the first to offer “eco-luxury” moving services, elevating basic moving and storage procedures to a new unparalleled level of customer service, customized care and environmental consciousness, moving over 9,500 families a year and employs over 200 people. Plus, she and her company contribute time, services, and financial support to over a dozen charitable and socially conscious organizations.
You May Also Like
- Mover Thinks Outside The Boxes
- Guitar Vendor's Petty Deal
- LA 500: Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Colony NorthStar Completes Sale of Townsend Group to Aon
- Best Places to Work 2017: Medium-Sized Companies
- Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Newly Merged Firm Springs Into Large Venture
- REIT Colony Capital Announces NorthStar Merger