Laura Stumm’s relentless work ethic and attention to detail coupled with her positive and collaborative attitude are the keys to her success. She is the epitome of a team player, and works tirelessly to ensure that her team continues to improve its relationships, process, and work product. She serves as a broker on NGKF West Coast Capital Markets President Kevin Shannon’s office investment sales team. In that capacity, she has closed over $1.1 billion in office transactions across the west coast including DreamWorks Animation Studios ($215M), CH2M Campus ($122M), LNR Warner Center IV ($147M) and Cottonwood Corporate Center ($140M). She also makes time to give back to her community and is a member of CREW, ULI, and an active member of American Martyrs Catholic Church.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- Private Aviation Guide: Jet Center Los Angeles - Transforming Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- The Right Bite
- Inside Track: Martha Stewart Set for KB Home Decorations
- Martha Stewart Set for KB Home Decorations