Lorraine Alderette, a partner in Estolia’s Food Products, has recently launched a new line of salsas that donates all profits to charity. The delicious salsa’s proceeds go to four causes -- animal rescue, Alzheimer’s, leukemia, and hunger. The new line of salsas created to give back is called “Salsa Saves Lives.” Alderette has partnered with Leeza’s Care Connection, Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles, Alzheimer’s Orange County, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Rescue Train, Race For The Rescues, and the Neigh Savers Foundation. Throughout the last 20 years she has also renovated many shelters, safe houses for abused women and children, housing for foster kids and a home for teenage girls with both her previous employer and her own company RNY Construction & Specialties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Homeboy Industries Launches Food Line
- Give and Take
- Non-Profits Fret About Their Benefactors
- Skin Care Company Helping Homeless Through Mission
- A Little Homework by Givers Will Make Charity Better Spent
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Women and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Jane Applegate---'Tis the Season That Most Businesses Help Charities
- Spirit Of Giving