With more than 35 years of experience in mortgage, Patty Arvielo has risen to the top executive ranks and has become a source of lending expertise. In an industry where women are in the minority, she has become a role model by taking a seat at the table, letting her voice be heard and taking the lead. She mentors other women in business, and she provides a corporate environment for women to excel on merit at her own company. Her natural leadership and commitment to helping women has fueled New American Funding’s success and contributed to her role as an iconic mortgage leader. Arvielo’s s community involvement includes serving on the Executive Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters Orange County.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Patty Arvielo
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: PATTY ARVIELO
- Most Influential Lenders: Rick Arvielo
- Top Women in Banking: Mary Deckebach
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: PATRICIA O’CONNELL
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Lenders: Natalie Do