Natalie Bazarevitch began her career as a summer intern at CBRE’s Toronto West Office. In 1991, she moved to California where she transferred to CBRE’s headquarters in Los Angeles where she been an active member of the commercial real estate community ever since. Bazarevitch has an active role within CBRE, the commercial real estate industry, as well as within the local community. From its inception in 2000 and now with over 3,000 members, she has been a member of CBRE’s Women’s Network National Advisory Board, serves on the AIR Board, a Past President and Board member of NAIOP, and an Executive Committee Member of the Commercial Real Estate Women Los Angeles Chapter, enabling her to mentor and encourage other women to excel in the field of commercial real estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - LYNN WILLIAMS, CBRE
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- Women in Construction & Design: Clare De Briere
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE