Elaine Paul has served as Hulu’s CFO during the most pivotal business developments and moments of growth for the company. She works directly alongside CEO Mike Hopkins to advise on and make the biggest business decisions for the company. Paul leads a team of over 100 that drives the complete strategy of Hulu’s business. Over the past year, Paul has led numerous business developments, including a new investment from Time Warner. Time Warner announced a new joint agreement with Hulu and its owners that makes the media company an equity owner of Hulu. The announcement also included a new affiliate agreement that guarantees Turner’s powerful entertainment, sports, news and kids networks will be available live and on-demand on Hulu’s new live-streaming service when it launches later this year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hulu Names Chief Financial Officer
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 1: Snapchat Ramping Up Hiring Ahead of IPO
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 8: Online Sneaker Sellers GOAT and Flight Club Merge
- Hulu Will Not Be Sold
- Hulu, NBCUniversal Partner in Livestreaming Service Deal
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 4: Faraday Future Faces More Furloughs
- NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Silicon Beach Report July 24: Internet Brands to Buy WebMD for $2.8 Billion