Dorene Dominguez is the Chairwoman and CEO of Vanir Group of Companies, Inc. She has been leading the Vanir Group of Companies to incredible heights since she took over upon the sudden passing of her father, the company’s founder, in 2004. Under her leadership, the company has grown from approximately $35.8 million in revenue and 263 people to the 25th largest program and construction management company in the country with more than 360 employees and $100 million in revenue. In addition, she has taken philanthropy to an all new level. Dominguez actually institutionalized her personal and corporate giving when she founded a non-profit, the Dominguez Dream, to partner with schools in underserved communities by promoting achievement in Math, Science, Language Arts and Engineering.
You May Also Like
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women Leading the Way: Volunteer Award WINNER - DORENE DOMINGUEZ
- FAMILY--Fathers Turning Reins Over to Daughters, Not Sons
- UP AND COMING--Women in the Latino Community
- Dole's Day in Court Postponed
- Audit Criticizes Construction Management
- ‘Bananas’ Lawyer Regaining Appeal?
- The Money Book: Joan Payden