Sam Real has sold more than $170 million dollars collectively (his transaction volume was $65 million in the last 12 months alone) and is recognized as one of the premier residential agents in Los Angeles. As the top grossing agent at Nest Seekers International, Real consistently delivers first class, white-gloved service. His ability to analyze market trends and current values is distinguished among clients and colleagues alike.
Real is experienced in assessing the benefits and drawbacks of various property alternatives towards meeting his clients’ investment criteria. The personal attention he gives to each and every client has given him an exceptional reputation within the real estate industry. Though Real’s primary focus is in the areas of Bel Air, Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills, he is also involved with deals across the country with national and international investors. He has listed properties throughout Los Angeles and Internationally in countries as varied as France, Greece and Mexico.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barry Dantagnan, Coldwell Banker
- High-end Homes May Face Lower Demand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Steve Clark, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tracy Do
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Santiago Arana
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Flagg
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Technology, Inventory and Competition Among Firms’ Top Challenges
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks