Rory Posin is a Los Angeles native, born and raised in Cheviot Hills. Posin attended local elementary and high schools and is intimately familiar with all aspects of Westside living, from the school system to traffic patterns (commuting times), and everything in between. The Westside continues to be Posin’s home and the focus of his business. As an award winning sales professional, Posin has ranked in the Top 1% of all agents worldwide for 20 consecutive years. His dedication and expertise in the Westside real estate market has earned him multiple awards, including the #1 Agent Nationwide and selection into the Re/Max Hall of Fame.
His total transactions volume for the last 12 months was $63,807,000, with a largest volume property achievement in tat same tome period being $5,500,000. Posin provides professional real estate representation that is exceptionally informed, targeted, reliable and of superior quality.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Denise Fast, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Bill Ruane, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Sandra Sanders
- Wade Letter
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Ives, Compass
- L.A.'s Westside: Wherever You Want It to Be
- Beverly Hills Home Sale Is Soccer Booster’s Goaaal