Rory Posin is a Los Angeles native, born and raised in Cheviot Hills. Posin attended local elementary and high schools and is intimately familiar with all aspects of Westside living, from the school system to traffic patterns (commuting times), and everything in between. The Westside continues to be Posin’s home and the focus of his business. As an award winning sales professional, Posin has ranked in the Top 1% of all agents worldwide for 20 consecutive years. His dedication and expertise in the Westside real estate market has earned him multiple awards, including the #1 Agent Nationwide and selection into the Re/Max Hall of Fame.
His total transactions volume for the last 12 months was $63,807,000, with a largest volume property achievement in tat same tome period being $5,500,000. Posin provides professional real estate representation that is exceptionally informed, targeted, reliable and of superior quality.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Denise Fast, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Ives, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Bill Ruane, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Janice Lee
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Home Is Where Luxe Buyer Is