Rochelle Maize came into real estate after a 15-year career in wealth management. As Vice President of a well-known investment firm in Beverly Hills, she advised many high-net-worth clients, helping them with their investment needs. When she came to look for a new challenge, real estate piqued her interest. After receiving her license, she found that transitioning into the industry was relatively easy for her. Starting with just family and friends, her business quickly grew. Today, she serves as the Executive Director of theLuxury Estates division at Nourmand & Associates. Her total transaction volume for the last 12 months is $97,901,838 and her largest deal is $13,650,000.
Recently, she represented the buyer of the largest property to trade in the last 18 months in Beverly Hills, which belonged to Danny DeVito and Rhea Pearlman. Her focus on luxury properties and estates, her strong work ethic, investment knowledge and trustworthiness make her perfect fit for this market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TRUE COLORS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Rochelle Maize
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Former Hollywood Hills Home for Sale for $40 Million
- LABJ INsider
- Former 99 Cents Only Stores CEO to List Beverly Hills Home for $13.8 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Myra Nourmand
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Former Domain Hits Off-Market
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates