Myra Nourmand specializes in marketing and selling luxury properties from Beverly Hills to Malibu. With a total transaction volume of $42,045,000 last year, Nourmand is a role model for success-oriented women. Known as the First Lady of Real Estate she is a high-end producer, having successfully listed and sold properties ranging from $1 million to $30 million. The vast majority of her clients are in the entertainment industry and she has earned the trust and respect from some of the most high profile clients. Her level of expertise in the luxury home market comes from the ability to match her client’s needs with her knowledge of inventory.
Nourmand is a real estate specialist with a reputation for excellence in listing, marketing and selling high-end properties. She is also an active supporter of Dream Street Foundation, Jewish National Fund, West Hollywood Food Coalition, and most recently Aleinu.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Atlas Maize, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Full Houses
- Real estate agents lay out strategies on how to bring home residential deals.
- Career as Agent Now Tough Sell
- Hefty Price Tag Hits Home for Residential Designer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Allison Schwarz, Compass
- Publisher Asks $6.4 Million for Palisades Property