With 463 total units sold in 2016 and a total transaction sales volume for 2016 of $230,810,439, Marty Rodriguez has a simple business philosophy: to bring happiness to herself and to others by being the best example that she can be; to inspire and change lives; and, to bring out the best in the people whose lives she touches. For Rodriguez, a 39-year veteran of the real estate industry, these words are more than just a motto – they literally define the way she lives and works.
With 21 years of record-breaking accomplishments under her belt, Rodriguez opened the doors to Century 21 Marty Rodriguez in 1996. Over the years the office has grown to include 20 agents and a support staff of 14 and she and her team continue to set sales records. Her tenacity and tireless devotion to the work that she loves, balanced with a genuine concern to the needs of her clients makes Rodriguez the logical choice for representing real estate needs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Couture Salon & Spa
- Top Residential Brokerages Near $90B Mark in ‘17
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- From Selling Power Tools to Leading a Power Company
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Foreign U.S. Home Sales Dollar Volume Surges 49 Percent to Record $153 Billion