With 463 total units sold in 2016 and a total transaction sales volume for 2016 of $230,810,439, Marty Rodriguez has a simple business philosophy: to bring happiness to herself and to others by being the best example that she can be; to inspire and change lives; and, to bring out the best in the people whose lives she touches. For Rodriguez, a 39-year veteran of the real estate industry, these words are more than just a motto – they literally define the way she lives and works.
With 21 years of record-breaking accomplishments under her belt, Rodriguez opened the doors to Century 21 Marty Rodriguez in 1996. Over the years the office has grown to include 20 agents and a support staff of 14 and she and her team continue to set sales records. Her tenacity and tireless devotion to the work that she loves, balanced with a genuine concern to the needs of her clients makes Rodriguez the logical choice for representing real estate needs.
You May Also Like
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Foreign U.S. Home Sales Dollar Volume Surges 49 Percent to Record $153 Billion
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- From Selling Power Tools to Leading a Power Company
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Container Volumes Rise at Ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger, Compass