Kennon Earl and his family have been in California residential real estate for over 40 years. In fact, his own passion for the business developed at a young age while working at his father’s office. There, he learned the art of sales, which led to personal success buying, renovating and selling multiple properties. He formed RARE Properties in 2003, Tom Davila joined forces in 2006, and soon, the group ranked among the top teams in Los Angeles.
Davila’s passion for real estate began at an early age under the tutelage of his grandfather who taught him the true secret to success in the real estate business: honesty. As Davila built his personal real estate portfolio, he also gained unparalleled knowledge of construction, renovation and design. Ranked among the top teams in all of Los Angeles for the last five years, Earl and Davilla’s work has been featured on HGTV’s “Selling LA.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Linda Gary
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Marc and Rory Shevin
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Dennis Chernov
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: JAN BRZESKI
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Eric Delgado, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Gores Eying Dodgers Bid
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Ben Lee