Widely respected by all who know him -- including clients and fellow agents alike, Jeremy Ives embodies integrity, loyalty, creativity and wisdom that can only be gained through experience. Known as the Beverlywood Expert, Ives is a homegrown LA native and was destined to have a successful real estate career; his father is a long-time LA developer, and his mother is CEO of MLS/CLAW. Ives achieved a total volume last year of $60 million with 42 sides and a highest on market sale of $3.3 million. He is a top producer at Compass Beverly Hills.
Prior to his real estate career, Ives was an accountant and successful securities trader. This solid financial background, combined with his technological savvy and well-honed marketing approach, allows Ives and his team to consistently outsell local competitors by more than double and has been a powerful force in Westside real estate for more than 12 years. As one pleased homeowner remarked, “Jeremy is always there, always responsive, always fighting for you.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Dana Olmes and Jeffery Biebuyck, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Brent Watson
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Marc Noah
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Ben Lee
- Multifamily Broker - Hard Work and Integrity Are Walsh's Keys to Success
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): David Offer
- BROKER Jim Jacobsen