Being raised in the South Bay gave Bill Ruane a love and dedication to the community and its people. His passion for real estate began early in life and has led to a complete commitment and devotion to serving people, not only as homeowners but also as investors. He wholeheartedly believes in building wealth with a well-planned portfolio of commercial and multi-unit properties. His honest approach and reputation for maximum client care have earned him the respect and loyalty of hundreds of clients. As part of his professional business planning, he chose to ally himself with RE/MAX.
Ruane’s sales numbers also tell the story well. In the last 12 months alone, he has achieved a total transactions volume of $117,816,676.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rory Posin, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Sandra Sanders
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jane Sager, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Ben Lee
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Manhattan Beach Brokerage Files for Chapter 11
- Flex Space