With a total transaction volume over the past 12 months of $42 million with 50 sides, Steve Clark is a significant presence on the residential real estate scene. For Clark (and his Clarkliving team), real estate is a lot more than contracts and transactions. Clark realizes that his team’s job is to build a world to which clients want to belong. They’ve created an aesthetic and a process that combats the normal real estate roadblocks typically parodied, and the whole team is present for each client to make sure everyone is happy. Clark’s team varies enough that there’s someone there for every type of client—which means there’s no urge for any of the Clarkliving agents to be less-than-genuine.
From before clients even seek out a lender or figure out when they should put their houses on the market, Clarkliving has them covered. Clarkliving seamlessly guides clients through the behind-thescenes parts of the process all the way through to decorating their new homes.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Do and Liz Johnson, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Ives, Compass
- Hitting Hard
- Anschutz Sells Retail, Residential Property Near Staples
- Big in Shorts
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Foreign U.S. Home Sales Dollar Volume Surges 49 Percent to Record $153 Billion
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Allison Schwarz, Compass