John Corrales is more animated and focused than ever. He started in real estate before the internet changed the business landscape and continues to evolve with vision beyond the Millennials and attention on Generation D. A decade ago, he opened an office within a boutique firm before having an office in downtown Manhattan Beach became the craze. He talked the legendary owner into letting him re-brand it and attract the top agents. It paid off and the agents who work there today continue to thrive.
Then, in 2011, Corrales teamed up with Lauren Forbes to carve large market share for Coldwell Banker, because CB wanted in. Forbes Corrales does approximately $100,000,000 in annual sales and is still growing. Their approach is daring, purposeful and creative. Outside of his excellent work in real estate, Corrales also coaches each of his sons’ sports teams and is on the board of two charitable organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Lauren Forbes, Forbes Corrales Coldwell Banker
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Avi Barazani
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Richard Stanley, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barry Dantagnan, Coldwell Banker
- Broker Bonding
- Newsmakers---Reshaped Coldwell Gets New L.A. Head
- Ex-Disney Exec Now Entertaining in Santa Monica