Eric Delgado started his career in real estate at the age of 18. Approximately 10 years later he has been ranked the #11 agent out of 129,000 Keller Williams Agents worldwide (for the fourth quarter of 2016). Last year, Delgado sold more than 103 homes with $58 million in closed sales. So far, year-to-date in 2017, he has sold 73 homes with $43 million in closed sales.
This success is because he takes a different approach to real estate, one that was built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. He utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed expectations. More importantly, he listens to each client’s needs and finds solutions that are tailored specifically for each person. Along with continuous leading-edge tech tools and training Eric Delgado has the edge to effectively market his client’s properties online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Dennis Chernov Keller Williams, Realty Studio City
- Too Many Hands in ‘Pockets’?
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- SOUND---Souped-Up Sounds
- WHO'S WHO---The New Generation
- Moving Experience
- Career as Agent Now Tough Sell
- Energy Drink Magnate Swallows Steep Price Cut