Dennis Chernov, CEO and Executive Lead at Keller Williams, works daily at fine tuning how to bring all his team members together to accomplish what is set to meet buyers’ and sellers’ goals.
He consistently researches avenues to better meet all his client’s needs in an ever-changing real estate market. He started his Real Estate endeavor at the age of 16, turning it into a full time career and business. Now with a full-time nine-person team running three separate divisions, he continues to be a consistent top agent in the region.
Leading a team that has achieved more than $208 million in sales over the past 12 months, Chernov strives for the utmost in dedication to each of his clients from start to finish. He also pushes his team towards consistent growth and positivity through mentoring and self-management. He works at overseeing that clients represented by the Chernov team have their homes marketed extensively over a wide array of platforms to enable bringing in the most value
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): George Ouzounian
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Dennis Chernov
- Too Many Hands in ‘Pockets’?
- Entrepreneur's Notebook---Devising Overall Strategy Helps Sales Reps Get Results
- WHO's WHO IN L.A. LAW: PATRICK W. DENNIS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Eric Delgado, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Buyer Quickly Wraps Up Office Campus Deal
- Start of the Deal